Agenda 2022 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Presentation”.
- Economic Assessment
- New Research and Innovations
- Cost Reduction and Efficiency
- Well Site Automation and Monitoring
- Technical Know-How
- Technological Advancements
- Forecast of activity and historical overviews of proppant and artificial lift
- Trends to frac sizes and how that impacts the change of design of artificial lift systems
- Proppant selection and quality impact to artificial lift in the “life of a well”
- Challenge for production operators to bring cashflow more quickly with less operational risk and lower GHG emissions
- Traditional tubing conveyed ESP implementations are sub-optimal exposing operations to higher risks and lower efficiency
- Rigless ESP technologies replace damaged ESP’s and motors for a fraction of the cost with fewer personnel and less complicated procedures
- Eliminating GHG emissions by removing the workover rig and ancillary infrastructure
- Improve the performance of ESP’s, SRP’s, and Gas Lift by adding multiphase pumping to the gathering systems for greater total recovery
- Achieving lower wellhead and downhole pressure and thereby improving the reservoir inflow to the production well
- Higher tubing level will lead to increased submergence and better downhole pump intake conditions allowing it to operate above the bubble point
- Higher liquid level leads to improved downhole pump uptime, less power consumption, and less wear and tear on rods and couplings
Leistritz Advanced Technologies Corp.
- When is the optimal time in the life of a producing well to add an ESP?
- What are the ways to improve ESP efficiency and what do operators need to consider?
- What are the biggest obstacles to ensuring an entire fleet of ESPs are operating efficiently at all times?
Sven Olson | Leistritz Advanced Technologies
Efe Ejofodomi | Datagration
- Application of dynamic simulation for unstable gas-lift and help to change GL design
- Multi-point injection consideration and generation of vertical lift performance (VLP)
- Integrated production system modeling to adjust injection rate and casing pressure considering multipoint injection, combining valve performance curve (VPC) physics
- Issues of leakage with respect to the clearance between the pump plunger outer diameter and the pump barrel inner diameter and other operation conditions have been revisited in this paper using viscoelastic models
- Understanding the nature of the leakage with respect to pressure difference, eccentricity, and motion related to the plunger of typical sucker rod pump systems and gradually to link the downhole dynamics and motions with the surface pump jack unit
Midwestern State University
- Managing regen safely requires a solution that can absorb the regen to avoid excessive DC bus voltage in Variable Speed Drives
- Available solutions have advantages and disadvantages that are unique to each application
- A new approach wherein the regenerative energy is stored locally during the downstroke of the pump and recycled to the pump motor
- The storage system is simple in design and can be utilized for multiple wells tied together, further reducing incremental capital investment
- The top 1,000 candidate wells for workover with the highest NPV were identified including cost estimations
- Using the PetroVisor platform, 70% decrease in time spent screening data, an 85% decrease in overall project time were observed
- 30% of shut-in wells emerged as candidates for workover where previously none were considered
- Real-time performance monitoring and feedback to further validate the candidate selection process for the next group of workover wells
Datagration Solutions, Inc.
- Dynamics and mechanisms of the pump jack as a surface unit of the sucker rod pumping systems
- Traditional study methods and the general Newton-Raphson iteration for non-linear governing equations are used
- Analytical studies match well with the actual experimental measures documented in Echometer TAM software and case studies
Midwestern State University
- Eliminating the need for extra power conditioning such as common-mode filters, dampening resistors, and line reactors
- Spinning the motors past 10,000 rpm results in 60% shorter pump assembly and running 25% more efficiently
- This new technology solves the problem in a passive solution that can work in 25% voltage distortion and is 30% less cost than an AFE
CTM Magnetics, Inc.
- Existing hydraulic bellow protection from high pressure in gas lift valves
- What is wrong with concept from #1 and permanent gases impact to #1
- Proposed new bellow protection method that works
Z-Tech Design LLC
- Reducing operation, maintenance, repair expenses, and extending service life
- Facilitating smooth and constant speed operation, even for severely unbalanced wells
- Eliminating the need for a variable flow device due to constant prime mover torque
Key topics for 2022:
- Making an economic assessment for artificial lift systems
Understand the economic fundamentals and key performance indicators (KPI) for artificial lift systems usage from an industry wide perspective.
- Reducing costs and optimizing production with the right techniques
Assess how new artificial lift systems are cost-effective while minimizing operational and financial risks, and learn how adopting the right techniques to maximize production.
- Maximizing pump efficiencies and minimizing failure rates of artificial lift systems
Be the first to hear about new artificial lift pump innovations for efficient and reliable operations, while ensuring optimum performance and enhanced oil recovery.
- New optimization techniques in producing from deeper and more complex wells
Explore artificial lift projects across multiple wells sites and assess the latest results from tests and trials from highly deviated wells to high Gas-Liquid Ratios.
- Well site automation and downhole monitoring solutions for measured results
Explore the latest advances in well monitoring technologies and the tools available to improve on efficiencies, operations and to help decision-making.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful artificial lift program
Gain insight from leading artificial lift manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful application.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities