New cost-effective artificial lift systems boost oil recovery
Low price artificial lift techniques increase overall production.Read more here
Next generation of artificial lift systems
New cable-deployed ESP systems take the lead in artificial lift innovation.Secure your place
New artificial lift case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest artificial lift projects across North American shale plays.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date:
- John MacKay
- Corbin Coyes
- Kevin Wade
Process Systems Enterprise
- Aaron Williams
Arnold Magnetic Technologies
- Carolyn Curran
- Ricardo Padron
- Dave Waldbillig
- Sven Olson
Leistritz Advanced Technologies
- Humberto Leniek
CTLift Systems LLC
- Leslie Malone
Sanchez Oil & Gas
- Kelly Fyfe
- Øyvind Karlsen
Bondura Technology AS
- Lorne Simmons
- Corbin Mozisek
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Shale Operations
- Production Engineering
- Well Site Power Generation
- Oil & Gas Production
- Production and Asset Management
- Oilfield Strategic Analysis
- Artificial Lift Engineering
- Production Chemical Optimization
- Research and Development
- Artificial Lift Optimization
- Lift Design and Applications
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Artificial Lift Changeover
- Completions Engineering
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Gas Interference Handling
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Well Site Automation
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Well Site Technologies
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Advanced Energy Solutions
- Aera Energy
- Amplify Energy Corp.
- Apache Corporation
- Arnold Magnetic Technologies
- Artificial Lift Performance Ltd
- Bondura Technology AS
- Borets International
- Borets Services Ltd.
- Borets US Inc.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
- Cedar Ranch Consulting
- Colorado School of Mines
- Concho Resources Inc.
- CTLIft Systems LLC
- Ecovapor Recovery System
- Energy Global News
- Expro Americas LLC
- Industry 4.0 Today
- Leistritz Advanced Technologies
- Liberty lift solutions
- Materion Corporation
- MindMesh Inc
- Modumetal Inc.
- MontanHydraulik -Hyco
- MuleShoe Engineering
- Nadrahidroburmash LLC
- Oilman Magazine
- Pegasus Optimization Managers, LLC
- Process Systems Enterprise
- Quantiam Technologies Inc
- Sercel Seismic Acquisition Systems
- Southwestern Energy
- Stream-Flo Industries Ltd
- TangentFlow Inc.
- The Internet of Things
- Tns Latam
- Triol Trading LLC
- Triple J Coil Tubing Products
- University of Miskolc
- Warlick Energy
- Weatherford (Gas Lift)
- Well Innovation
- Wescon Plastics
- Worldoils Pte Ltd
The North American Artificial Lift 2021 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in artificial lift systems advancements…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Making an economic assessment for artificial lift systems
Understand the economic fundamentals and key performance indicators (KPI) for artificial lift systems usage from an industry wide perspective.
- Reducing costs and optimizing production with the right techniques
Assess how new artificial lift systems are cost-effective while minimizing operational and financial risks, and learn how adopting the right techniques to maximize production.
- Maximizing pump efficiencies and minimizing failure rates of artificial lift systems
Be the first to hear about new artificial lift pump innovations for efficient and reliable operations, while ensuring optimum performance and enhanced oil recovery.
- New optimization techniques in producing from deeper and more complex wells
Explore artificial lift projects across multiple wells sites and assess the latest results from tests and trials from highly deviated wells to high Gas-Liquid Ratios.
- Well site automation and downhole monitoring solutions for measured results
Explore the latest advances in well monitoring technologies and the tools available to improve on efficiencies, operations and to help decision-making.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful artificial lift program
Gain insight from leading artificial lift manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful application.
- Found the presentations very informative, and the post presentations banter enlightening!
David Moore (Penta Completions)
- Informative- Valuable for new technologies.
Michael Scott (Long Run Exploration)
- It was very valuable for me.
David Corona (ESP Completions Technologies)
- Good presentations
Luis Torres (Premium ALS)
- Really good info; Good contacts
Kelly Fyfe (Hawkiiii)
- Diverse range of topics, with very knowledgeable presenters.
Todd Zerbin (Shell)
- Informative sessions! Wide range of topics.
James Bakken (Penta Completions)
- Great exposure and a good forum to access industry people directly related to our area of oil & gas.
Carl Kennedy (Tundra Petroleum)
- A good cross section of different facets of artificial lift.
Glenn Morris (Dover Artificial Lift)
- It was a good event; very technical, and all the speakers presented good case studies about the different technologies that they apply to improve well conditions.
Gustavo Gonzalez (Odessa Separator)
- Good learing experience.
Ashley Bourque (Aspenleaf Energy)